Stay: Garza Blanca Resort & Spa Los Cabos offers oversized rooms, private balconies and eight pools.
Must See: Medano Beach, a popular seaside home to restaurants, shopping, soft sands and safe swimming.
Don’t Miss: Wildlife experiences! From July to November, participate in a program to help save endangered sea turtles. Or, from mid-December through mid-April, go on a Whale Watching Tour.
Do Try: Shopping local spice markets and tortillerias to whip up a meal from scratch in a Los Cabos Cooking Class.
Stay: The elegant and intimate Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos.
Must See: Oceanside cliffs, expansive canyons and sandy dunes on an ATV Double Rider Tour.
Don’t Miss: Sailing through the Pacific waters, snorkeling the beautiful Santa Maria Bay and snapping shots of the iconic Land’s End Arch on a Snorkeling Tour.
Do Try: Sipping cocktails and enjoying Mediterranean-inspired tasting menus at Sunset Monalisa’s sprawling, ocean-view terrace.
This is just a taste of all you can see, do and try in Los Cabos. Go ahead, start booking a vacation that fits your style perfectly with the freedom to choose from great hotels and exciting tours.
Whether you are a family, couple or friends vacationing together, check out more info below or call our vacation experts at 1-800-800-1504 for assistance and tips!
Things To Do In Los Cabos
Located at the southernmost tip of the Baja Peninsula south of California, where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean, Los Cabos is the perfect place to leave the cares of everyday life behind. Boasting a dramatic desert backdrop, Los Cabos is comprised of two towns — San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas — that are divided by a 20-mile corridor lined with world-class resorts and championship golf courses.
Cabo San Lucas’ Marina is regarded as a luxury yachter’s paradise. It’s also one of the most popular tourist destinations for the best deep-sea fishing in the world and a wide variety of activities. A traditional Mexican town, San Jose del Cabo’s downtown main plaza is a thriving Art District that’s also great for shopping and dining. Its stunning gold-sand beaches are also home to great surfing and wildlife, including gray whales and turtle hatchlings.
- Land's End Slide 1 of 3: Located at Land's End, El Arco is a rock formation carved through rough winds and seas, and it serves a s a great place to spot frolicking sea lions or radiant Pacific sunsets.
- Downtown San Jose del Cabo Slide 2 of 3: A 200-year-old town, today’s San Jose del Cabo offers a wide variety of shopping, art museums, tours and restaurants to take advantage of the charm of the old colonial Mexican city.
- Cabo San Lucas Marina Slide 3 of 3: The neighborhood around the marina offers a rich collection of things to do while enjoying the spectacular seaside views — watch the luxury yachts arrive, observe the local fishing boats pulling in their catch, or relax and watch the world go by.
Connecting San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, The Tourist Corridor is a four-lane highway surrounded by stunning views of both the desert and coastline of the Sea of Cortez. Medano Beach, on the end of the Corridor where Cabo San Lucas begins, is the epicenter for party and play.
Los Cabos is perfect for any type of traveler. Adventurers can take a thrilling ATV ride to untouched vistas: from beaches and forests to mountains and canyons. Eco-tourism enthusiasts can enjoy hiking along deserted trails, mountain biking the remote Punta Gorda or Cabo Real Natural Reserve, riding horseback above rock canyons, or touring atop a camel along the Baja outback and shoreline.
From off-roading the Baja California Sur dirt racetracks and sailing the high seas to zip lining 300 feet above washed-out canyons, this is the place to push your limits.
Spend a day at sea catching blue marlin, striped marlin, sailfish, roosterfish, yellowtail or dorado. In early autumn, watch as hundreds of gray and blue whales migrate to warmer waters.
Whether it’s surfing, snorkeling, stand-up paddle boarding, or simply a walk on the shore, Los Cabos has a beach for you. Take an unforgettable dinner cruise along the shore. And, if you’re craving a wellness day, Los Cabos is the ultimate spa getaway destination.
Los Cabos’ award-winning golf courses are ranked some of the best in the world. Courses throughout this region have been developed by legends of the sport, including Jack Nicklaus, Tiger Woods and Greg Norman.
From posh designer boutiques and world-class jewelers to hidden trinkets and exotic bargain souvenirs, the plazas of Cabo San Lucas offer a unique ambiance, a distinct variety of goods and an exotic shopping experience. Individual tastes merge with unprecedented style within its upscale shops of Plaza Bonita, located in the downtown Marina area. There are also cigar and tequila stores throughout the city.
If you love authentic Mexican food, Los Cabos is a delicious culinary landscape ripe with traditional Mexican dishes and specialties. There’s also a mix of culinary influences from all over the world, making Los Cabos a delicious culinary landscape. If farm-to-table dining is your passion, you won't be disappointed with the number of restaurants that offer creative concoctions. From Baja California wines and grass-fed burgers to basil margaritas and oysters straight out of the sea, foodies will be delighted with the range of mouth-watering options.
When the sun sets, Los Cabos comes alive with unending nightlife. After-dark action includes dancing the night away with cocktails of every color in bars, nightclubs, cantinas and live music venues, some owned by music legends. San Jose del Cabo may be a little more on the quiet side, but its nightlife offers sports bars and breweries.
Delta Vacations vacation packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Round-trip transfers between San Jose del Cabo International Airport and your hotel are included with your Delta Vacations package. We also offer upgraded transfers.
On your Delta Vacations Los Cabos getaway, you can choose beachfront accommodations along one of the beaches in Cabo San Lucas, or along the azure waters of the Sea of Cortez within the exclusive community of Puerto Los Cabos. Your enchanting oasis comes well equipped with relaxing pools, exquisite dining and spa treatments.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or to any Delta Vacations destination, by 2023년 9월 30일, for travel September 4 - 2023년 12월 14일.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250DLV.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®. Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: 리퍼블릭 항공, 스카이팀 제휴사: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, ITA Airways, Qantas and Sky Express.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in any Delta Vacations destination.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- 패키지 구입에는 항공편과 호텔, 또는 항공편, 호텔과 렌터카 또는 그 외 추가 활동들이 포함됩니다.
- Discount is $25 off bookings of up to $1,499; $75 off bookings of $1,500 - $3,999; $125 off bookings of $4,000 - $6,999 and $250 off bookings of $7,000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $250 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. 본 혜택은 현금적 가치가 없습니다. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- 프로그램과 가용성은 상이할 수 있습니다. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- 예약 과정에서 소개된 기본 약관이 적용되며, 기타 제한 규정이 적용될 수 있습니다.
- 본 규정 해석에 대한 최종 권한은 델타 베케이션에 있으며, 약관은 사전 통지없이 변경될 수 있습니다.
- 스카이마일스 프로그램의 모든 규정이 적용됩니다. 규정을 확인하려면 delta.com/memberguide를 참조해 주시기 바랍니다. 델타 베케이션 항공료는 요금 등급 및 비행 거리에 따라 메달리온 자격 달러(MQD – 미국 거주 회원에 한함)를 적립합니다. 보너스 마일은 메달리온 자격 또는 밀리언 마일러 자격에 반영되지 않습니다. 법률로 금지된 경우에는 혜택이 무효가 됩니다. 혜택은 통지 없이 변경될 수 있습니다. 기타 제한 사항이 적용될 수 있습니다.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SM250DLV in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250DLV.
품격 있는 휴가 경험이 여기에서 시작됩니다. Choose from flights, stays, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.