파리 휴가 패키지
Minimum night stays, select travel dates and other restrictions may apply. See Special Offer Terms and Conditions, Go to footer note for details.
The French make life's simplest pleasures a palate for the senses. Famous for its wines, sophisticated culture, fashion houses and classical art, Paris is a must-see destination. More than a well-deserved sojourn for the soul, Paris vacations are a soiree for the senses.
Artfully combining rich heritage with metropolitan style, France’s capital is home to countless ways to be entertained and enlightened. Romance, history, culture, fashion and food remain at the epicenter of this culturally diverse city.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Slide 1 of 3: One of the most visited monuments in the world, visitors come to admire this 15th-century, Gothic cathedral's stained glass windows, towering steeple and iconic gargoyles.
- Sidewalk Cafes Slide 2 of 3: Serving as the center of social life, Paris’ sidewalk cafes are more than a place to sip coffee — its a deliciously French tradition.
- Iconic Museums Slide 3 of 3: With more than 130 museums in Paris, it's easy to get lost in the great masterpieces that are housed here, including the Musee d'Orsay and The Louvre.
One of the world’s most visited places, The City of Light is home to an incomparable heritage of historic sights, iconic monuments and splendid attractions. It’s a dream destination for travelers looking for a unique cultural journey that blends ancient and modern treasures. From the Eiffel Tower’s signature spire to the Arc de Triomphe — the symbol of France, Paris has more recognizable landmarks than any other city in the world.
Stroll down the Champs-Elysees, sip a cafe au lait on the Boulevard Saint Germain, glide on a riverboat down the Seine, or spend a day at The Louvre. Take in the view from the 905-foot-tall Eiffel Tower. Be stunned by the eerie gargoyles of Notre Dame. Tour Musee d’Orsay’s vibrant collection of masterpieces by Courbet, Monet and Seurat.
Paris is a wonderful city for walking. Wander through little alleyways and squares, before stopping for a snack or just to window shop. The city is relatively flat, except near Montmartre, and there are sidewalk cafes on just about every street. Rail tickets to and from Amsterdam, Brussels and London are available to add to you package. We also offer tours, museum passes and excursions like Seine cruises and wine tours.
Paris is one of the finest cities in the world for shopping. If your goal is to find something chic and exquisite, you won’t be disappointed. For intimate boutique shopping, head for the Marais 4th arrondissement, and for exclusive designer shops, the 8th arrondissment is the place to go. Whether it’s shopping in legendary department stores, artsy flea markets or along the glamorous Champs-Elysees, retail therapy is serious business in Paris.
The French love their food — fresh-baked baguettes, decadent chocolates, aged cheeses, superb wine, hors d’oeuvres and fine-dining specialties — and you will too. For food and wine connoisseurs, nothing surpasses Paris. Tiny bistros, world-famous restaurants and even street-side creperie stands all offer a tantalizing treat for the taste buds. Enjoy a lovely French dinner at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, followed by a Seine River cruise.
Join in the Parisian nightlife, ranging from quiet wine bars to pulsating nightclubs and a show-stopping performance at the Moulin Rouge. Or, travel to Reims and Epernay for an afternoon of champagne tasting.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard a Delta Partner Airline to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Paris Orly Airport (ORY). Round-trip transfers between the airport and hotel in a motor coach, minibus or private car are available for purchase.
Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Paris by 2022년 5월 15일, for travel 2021년 9월 13일 - 2022년 5월 15일.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines, Hawaiian Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Bahamasair, Aeromexico, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Ski Vacations or Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- 프로그램과 가용성은 상이할 수 있습니다. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- 예약 과정에서 소개된 기본 약관이 적용되며, 기타 제한 규정이 적용될 수 있습니다.
- 본 규정 해석에 대한 최종 권한은 델타 베케이션에 있으며, 약관은 사전 통지없이 변경될 수 있습니다.
- 스카이마일스 프로그램의 모든 규정이 적용됩니다. 규정을 확인하려면 delta.com/memberguide를 참조해 주시기 바랍니다. 델타 베케이션 항공료는 요금 등급 및 비행 거리에 따라 메달리온 자격 달러(MQD – 미국 거주 회원에 한함)를 적립합니다. 보너스 마일은 메달리온 자격 또는 밀리언 마일러 자격에 반영되지 않습니다. 법률로 금지된 경우에는 혜택이 무효가 됩니다. 혜택은 통지 없이 변경될 수 있습니다. 기타 제한 사항이 적용될 수 있습니다.
Hotel de Berri, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris
Exclusive up to 25% off rooms + Free breakfast
- To receive the highest discount of 25% off rooms, stay 7 nights or longer.
- 20% off rooms on 5-night stays.
- 15% off rooms on 3-night stays.
- Free breakfast for all guests per room, per stay.
- Book now, for travel 2021년 9월 13일 – 2022년 5월 15일.
- 이용금지 일자: 2021년 12월 31일 – 2022년 1월 01일.